Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer


I have heard it called “the dog days of summer”. I am not sure why though. It’s always when it is hot out and we dogs are not thrilled with intense heat. That being said I have to say that I am completely loving this summer. The weather has been fantastic and only one thunderstorm and it wasn’t even bad enough for me to lose my mind (like I normally do). Since my little one is away at her Grandmothers for the entire month of July and my dad has been working out of State on a big project, it’s just been me and my mom (well, the pug is here too but that’s ok). I have gotten in a ton of “mommy and me” time. We take walks, we cuddle, I get treats, we cuddle, mom throws the octopus (my FAVORITE toy), we cuddle…….I am loving July. Now if someone would come and remove this dang cat from the house it would be the best July in the whole history of July’s. I tried to sell it on Ebay but since my mom has to type for me I cannot be sure it actually got listed. Anyone feel like checking for me? Here is to a great, super fantastic July and paws crossed that August will be like this too. WOO HOO.

No comments: